Treads from the Web | 11th March 2009
Image from shes jac.
- Ingrid Newkirk of PETA certainly does have a unique & original will.
That one of my eyes be removed, mounted, and delivered to the administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as a reminder that PETA will continue to be watching the agency until it stops poisoning and torturing animals in useless and cruel experiments
- Are your passwords secure? Fabulously Broke discusses creating useful, secure & easy to remember passwords.
- A cute article at io9 peeks into the lives of real life Storm Troopers. Well, at least the ones who are members of the 501st legion.
- Working for these guys might just be the coolest job ever.
- Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci has created the most amazing heel-less high-heels! TLO thinks they’re ridiculous, but I kinda like them.
- Incredibly geeky T-shirts. I’m thinking I would like one with the periodic table of elements on it. My high school biology teacher could probably appreciate that!
- If you ever wanted to sparkle like a vampire ala Stephanie Meyer then Miss K over at Aromaleigh has just the thing for you.
- A recipe for Mars Bar Slice…with chillies! Chocolate & Chilli go together quite will actually.
- Lockwood Estate is for sale. This is the most adorable house ever! Very Addams-esque!
- Haute Macabre mixes up some absinthe cocktails. From what I can remember Aleister Crowley created a cocktail containing not only absinthe but also ether. Eesh! To many of those & you would definitely be seeing fairys!
- Because everything is funnier…in the butt! These guys make hilarious stickers & then take photos of the places they end up. Awesome!
- If you’re ever lacking make-up inspiration for your next big night out Eugene has found a goldmine of brilliant photos that are bound to get your creativity flowing. Eye candy indeed!
- Ever wish you were back in primary school? Do you long to back in the days of endless playtime, exploring & fun? Maybe that’s because grownups need recess too!
- & if you’re stressed out & don’t have time for a little recess, why not pop some bubble wrap? Go on. You know you want to.
- Whenever someone @’s on twitter with “that’s what she said” thatswh.at will display the original comment. You can vote for your favourite too!
- Ten reasons to smile. Like we needed a reason!
- Ever wonder how they really shoot those editorials in fashion magazines? All is not as it seems!
- Love Stories without dialogue:
Have a lovely Wednesday!
This post was written by Bella Blithely (contact).