Threads from the Web | 2nd December 2008
- No Impact Man (always a pleasure!) shares a story from the Talmud that prompted me to think about our interconnection & taking responsibility.
- Also via No Impact Man is this New York Times piece by Al Gore which make for some interesting reading.
- This photo set is awesome. ‘Nuff said.
- Would you like to snack on a candied scorpion? Sprinkle some pearl dust onto your ice-cream? How about a champagne-flavoured lollipop embellished with flakes of gold? These & more can be found at Edible. Definitely not for the feint of heart!
- I recently found Tina Su’s blog Think Simple Now & I think its awesome! Her article Dealing with Difficult People is definitely worth a look.
- Sleeveface always manages to give me a bit of chuckle. Described as “one or more persons obscuring or augmenting any part of their body or bodies with record sleeve(s) causing an illusion” you can’t say no, & now they have a book!
- ideeli gives away free stuff!
- Sonja asks; did you unwillingly support the wrong candidate in the American election this year?
- I’ve been rethinking my approach to fitness lately. Anti-gravity yoga looks fun doesn’t it?!
- Also from Elastic Waist is this Holiday Survival Kit! Hilarity abounds!
- I wish I had a home like this!
- If you need some consoling after a break up, why not try the R.I.P scented candle from Greece is for Lovers? It promises instant redemption & pleasant scents to burn away your blues. It is of course, too good to be true, but why not give it go?
This post was written by Bella Blithely (contact).